Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Who makes your life important and fills it with sunshine?

Children are a blessing. They bring joy to sad days, sunshine to rainy days, and they have a canny way of making you laugh at the faces they make or the darndest things that they say. The sweet innocence of a child has the ability to turn all of your frowns upside down.

As a I have taken on the role of "gammy" to my first grandchild, Xane Alexander, each day is  a blessing.  I wake up thinking about his precious little smiling face, and as soon as I get home from work, his face instantly lights up when he sets his eyes on me. It's a wonderful feeling to know that this little fellow gets excited to see his "gammy" OR it could be the sweet treats that he is accustomed to me bringing home. :)  Chocolate cake is his favorite! Xane has made me laugh and smile on many occasions. I always treasure the time that I spend with my "Scoota Bear."

In the words of Erma Bombeck, "Children make your life important." 



"Chocolate cake sure is delicious"

No comments:

Post a Comment